Search Engine Optimization is the most important part of Organic SEO. Off-site SEO activities just strengthen your SEO factors, but does not compensate irrelevant content and improper website layout.
What is Organic SEO?
Organic SEO is a set of actions aimed to achieve the highest positions in organic results of Google’s search engine specific keywords.
Originally, website marketing referred to the perception of a product or brand by its customers.
In this sense, to market a product, companies emphasize its distinctive features (what it is, how it works) or create a specific image (e.g. inexpensive or premium) through the appropriate marketing mix.
In the concept, we mean the ongoing SEO activity and permanent growth of website’s positions in Google SERP, called Organic SEO.
But What is the difference between your Organic SEO actions and organic website growth?
Organic SEO is the same process but accelerated in a few times. i.e. when you created your website, after a time it will have some positions in Google, but how much time it will take?
With a help of us, this process will take much less time, and your website will earn much higher positions in Google’s ranking with more competitive queries.
What affects the positions of website in search engines?
To imply organic SEO effectively, you need to know about what affects the ranking of pages.
It’s not easy because Google prepares a list of search results based on several hundred factors.
The most important elements that SEO specialists pay attention to include:
SEO ranking factors
Technical Site Optimization:
- use of Title and Description meta tags
- appropriate structure of H1-H6 headers
- internal linking structure
- HTML correctness
- page loading speed
- website responsive and adaptive design
- SSL certificate and secure HTTPS protocol.
Website Content Elements:
- volume of text on the website
- content quality and uniqueness
- keywords and key phrases density
- the number of inbound links and their quality
inbound links growth rate
Positive Noise in Social Media
- Social networks indirectly affect the site’s position in search results.
- Being a place of content distribution and also serve as a tool for communication with users.
- Having accounts in popular social media brings benefits for website traffic.
Benefits of Organic SEO – direct impact on website traffic
High positions in SERP turns into a higher number of visits.
The higher the domain position in the search engine, the more it will be visited
About one third of users visits the site clicking the 1st link of search results, about 1/5 goes from 2nd and only 1/15 from the 5th.
The search results from the first page of SERP are the most important, giving your domains more than 90% of incoming traffic.
The second page of search results accumulates only 5%, and the third is usable only for users with the special needs.
In addition to increased website traffic, effective Organic SEO also ensures increased brand recognition and competitive advantage.
The site often appearing in search results for various niche phrases is better remembered by potential customers.
Process of Organic SEO
Organic SEO is a continuous process that requires commitment at every stage.
SEO does not take effect for some time, and achieving a position in TOP3 does not guarantee that the site will stay in this place for the next months.
Stages of Organic SEO process
According to our standards, the Organic SEO service consists of the following stages:
- After the initial familiarization with the site and the industry, the SEO specialist contacts the client. The first conversation is to find out the expectations and needs of the domain owner, website history, and undertaken SEO activities.
- Analysis of Website (SEO Audit)
- Backlink profile, Website structure, CMS, possibility to improve code – all of them affect on time and complexity that will be spent on process of web positioning of this website
- Whether website has been imposed any penalties from Google
- Niche Competition Analysis – Competition analysis.
The niche in which the client operates is of great importance for the success of the Organic SEO process. Thanks to experience and knowledge, our SEO specialists can determine how long it will take to achieve high positions in search results depending on the niche of the website and the competition of websites operating in the same field.
The main Organic Search Engine Optimization process consists of the following stages:
- Keyword Researches – The selection of keywords and phrases for web positioning is a key stage conditioning the effectiveness of further actions.
It is worth choosing keywords related to the website offers and content and directing the interested targeted traffic to your site.
- Technical Optimization Website audit, fixing of website errors and preparing of SEO recommendations.
At this stage, we adapt the website to the requirements of Google. Sometimes just implementing the recommendations after SEO audit can result in a rise in Google’s rankings.
- Content Marketing – Unique, interesting and SEO – optimized content is popular in search results. We prepare content according to our clients’ needs and adapting it for the effective indexing by search engine bots.
The engaging content has a huge impact on rankings in search results – we provide SEO Copywriting and Content Marketing as well
- One Way Link Building – Tool for the Site Popularity and Trust Valuable links from the trustful and relative resources will contribute to achieving a high position in search results and building a diversified profile of inbound links.
The link building strategy is prepared individually for each website. We only use safe and white-hat methods.
- Analytics and Statistics – We systematically conduct website analyzes to verify the effectiveness of a chosen strategy.
The effectiveness is checked by means of, among others Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Based on the results of the analysis, we may prepare new SEO recommendations.
After the final negotiations, we start working on our client’s website.
We analyze the effectiveness of actions and if domain visibility is not satisfactory, we make changes in SEO, adding content, obtaining new links.
Effective web positioning is aimed at increasing the traffic to website and should increase the conversion rate. We care at every stage of the organic SEO process.
You don’t have time to work with all aspects of SEO?
When Organic SEO effects can be expected?
Organic SEO gives results after some time, depending on complexity, so you need to be patient when cooperating with Organic SEO company.
The process is sometime long (more than 3 months) and complex, but it brings the expected results in the increased number of visits to your site and increase in conversion rate.
Effective SEO services cannot be treated as a one-time action, because then it does not bring lasting results.
Achieving a position in TOP3, TOP5 or TOP10 in a given period does not guarantee that your website will stay there for several consecutive months. Ranking of search results is created on the basis of many factors, that are constantly evaluated by the search engine algorithms.
How much does Organic SEO cost?
The cost of Organic SEO services depends on many factors, and it’s a reason why the SEO services are usually priced individually after analyzing the client’s website and it’s niche and after talking about the business goals.
Organic SEO price is affected by the niche, where the client operates, the competition of key phrases (the less competitive the key phrase, the cheaper the service and faster results), the quality of website (content, structure, CMS), domain age, the number of keywords selected for web positioning, existing link profile, possible penalties imposed on the website by Google search algorithms.
The Organic SEO quotaion is individually tailored to the needs and expectations of the website owner.
Organic Search Engine Optimization guarantees the high positions?
SEO Agencies UK are taking measures to improve the website’s rankings, but they cannot guarantee a specific positions in the search results.
The ranking is ruled by Google and often introduces sudden and unexpected changes that affect the order the websites are displayed.
In addition, positions in SERP can be affected by:
- changes in search engine’s algorithms responsible for the ranking
- actions of the competition
- hacker attacks
- errors in the page code
- problems related to the server malfunctioning.
The task of the SEO specialist is to react to emerging changes and adapt SEO strategies to protect the website from significant drops in the ranking.
Correctly or promptly implemented corrective or preventive actions can make it easier to maintain high positions.
Local SEO Services is a way to increase your presence in a specific GEO location. We offer Local SEO by language, by country, by city or any area. Local SEO is a popular service for the locally oriented business.
NYC360 SEO services is a type of search engine optimization that allows a company to rank higher in local search results e.g. in locally; starting form NYC, nation wide and globally.
Local SEO implies the ranking of your site firstly in organic search results for Geo-dependent queries.
Local SEO strategy is most applicable for:
- companies having actual points of sale or service: retails, banks, cafés, beauty salons, travel companies etc.
- companies operating in a specific geographic area, such as delivery services, bakeries or fitness centers;
- online stores having pick-up points or points of sale.
Interesting fact: users who search by local queries are closest to making a purchase.
According to Google, 76% of users who are looking for goods or services “near me” visit a point of sale within a day, 28% of these requests are converted into a purchase.
Companies that don’t use a local SEO strategy become invisible to most users. This is how they lose a significant proportion of search traffic, which is highly likely to be converted into sales.
If you want clients to find your business more often, you should take care to incorporate Local SEO into your overall marketing strategy for your business. So, you will not miss any potential customer who is ready to buy your product or service.
What is local SEO and how it works
What is Local SEO? This is an excellent opportunity for companies that provide services within a certain locality / region to compete profitably in search with large organizations that operate throughout the country or even several states. What is the essence of this approach?
To improve the relevance of search results, Google is continuously working on personalized search results for each user. Such results are especially influenced by the region where the user making a search.
For example, if you want to find a photographer while in Baltimore, the highest positions in your search results shown will be the sites of photographers from Baltimore. This approach is user-friendly and provides excellent opportunities for promoting a local company. Local SEO allows you to maximize your SERP rankings within your locality.
What you should take care when doing local SEO?
In addition to common SEO ranking criteria, the following factors affect local search results:
- actual address of the company (state / zip code / city / county – for the USA; province / city / locality for Europe);
- availability in Google services (Google My Business, Google Maps);
- backlink profile;
- reviews and ratings of users from your locality;
- keywords / key phrases;
- domain zone (in some cases in Europe).
Let’s go into details:
Actual address of your company
Everything is clear, the closer your company to the user’s current locality, the higher the likelihood of getting into his local search results. But to get it, you should tell the search engine exactly where you can be found.
Information in Google my business card – the ranking is influenced by the current actual address, valid phone number, the availability of working hours, catalog of goods or services, availability of photographs, etc.
– You should indicate the actual address on the main page of your website and in microdata.
– Registration in services
Google uses any sources to collect data about your company. One of the most important is the Google My Business, where you can also indicate your location on a map. In GMB, companies post data about themselves, and customers / users can leave ratings and reviews.
In addition to the fact that this service allows you to get into advanced search results, including image search, it can also act as a source of traffic to your resource by itself.
It is important to provide complete information about your company when registering an account. Learn more about registering with My Business and Google Maps. All the data should be actual – if you changed the address, you should update in not only onsite, but also in your Google Maps / My Business account As Soon As Possible.
External backlinks affecting rankings since a long time, and it’s no secret. But for local search results, it is important to pay special attention to trustful web resources of your country / locality. To improve your rankings, try to get backlinks primarily from the following sources:
- local resources;
- national business directories;
- thematic forums in your locale
This will not only allow you to effectively build your link profile, but will also increase the overall visibility and recognition of your company in the certain country / locality.
Users Behavioral factors on your site, the number and positive ratings on other local resources and services, as well as reviews improve your site rankings in the local search.
To get a local rankings advances, motivate your own customers to write positive reviews of your company. You may use various discounts and bonuses. Positive reviews about your company on trustful resources also motivate your customers.
Geo specific keywords and phrases allow you to rank higher for a query that includes the name of a city or area. Commonly, such queries have a rather low frequency, and therefore many ignore them. But if someone is looking for your services in your city, he is much more looking like ready to buy it.
Also, worth specifying the name of the city in the title tags and page URLs. Thus, the search engine will consider your content as the most relevant for the certain locality.
In addition to high conversion rate, there is relatively low competition for “long-tail keywords” queries. It facilitates the task to get the first positions in the local SERP.
Local SEO is a great tool for increasing the visibility of small businesses in local search results. With the Local SEO, you can maximize targeted leads to your site. Thus, a small firm becomes a serious competitor to any large company in your city.
Sign up to google my business
- when registering, the user enters information about the company;
- the company must have an actual address and indicate the methods of direct communication with customers;
- if necessary, you can change your data at any time;
- after registration, the company must be verified;
After the end of registration, the user has access to manage the company card.
(details in Google Help)
E-commerce SEO – Organic SEO for online stores
Find out how important e-commerce SEO and what you will gain from it. High positions for your products in search engines.
E-commerce SEO is an important element of Internet marketing, strengthening the recognition of your company’s brand, but it’s not a main purpose of online store SEO.
The main goal of your online store is to sell your products, thus generate and increase revenues and profits, and in this case E-commerce SEO (effective web positioning of online stores) will help you.
- E-commerce SEO helps to get high positions in search engine result pages, that primarily allows you to gain new and returning customers for your online store.
- Increase in traffic and visibility in UK
- Stable and incremental increase in online store visibility means building a strong and recognizable brand for your company in the industry, but also increasing traffic from search results.
- Gaining new customers
- Stable visibility increasing of your online store gives you recognizable brand in your niche, also increasing traffic from search results.
- Customers who return
A solid, recognizable and visible brand in Internet is a chance for customers who will choose your online store again instead of the competition.
Organic SEO services
Effective E-commerce SEO in NY, domestically, and internationally
The process of Ecommerce SEO
Is Ecommerce organic SEO different from website organic SEO?
E-commerce SEO is primarily a larger scale of the project. For website SEO, we can focus on a specific list of key phrases or an overall increase in visibility. The e-commerce SEO is similar, however, we are dealing with a much more extensive structure, that at the same time creates more opportunities – more key phrases, more traffic, more possible customers to acquire, more sales and profits.
Effective SEO for online stores is a process where the most important step is to prepare the right strategy at the very beginning of cooperation. Online store audit, keywords researches and accurate determination of potential will allow you to plan the most effective actions. It will quickly begin to result in an increase of the key phrases positions in SE rankings, an increase in high quality traffic from organic search results and sales of the company’s products during an SEO campaign.
Stages of SEO Process:
There are many sales platforms available on the market for companies offering products and services in a given industry, and each of them has its own features.
- Competition analysis and e-store SEO audit
Competition analysis and SEO audit answers the question “how to market” online stores in Google search results allows for additional comparison and finding areas that need improvement as part of online store positioning.
- Keywords/key phrases researches
In e-commerce, the list of phrases (keywords) is dynamic – with increasing traffic and visibility of e-store, new potential keywords appear. That is why it is important to choose the best keywords that will generate the next key phrases, building visibility, increasing the positions of long tails (long tail keywords) in the search results.
- On-Page SEO – online store optimization
At this stage, we remove all identified problems in e-store resulting from the SEO audit. Thanks to SEO optimization, your online store can grow – significantly increase your visibility on key phrases and high-quality organic traffic from search results.
- Link building
Link Building is a tedious and lengthy process, but extremely important in the E-commerce industry.
This is evidenced by the fact that Google’s algorithms assess the positioning of an online store also in terms of the quantity and quality of links leading to it.
- Content marketing
Content marketing strategy (content marketing) is already an inseparable element of every online store. Unique and attractive product descriptions are no longer sufficient. For successful online store marketing in search results, e-store content (including product descriptions) should not be created only for search engine robots. It’s necessary to provide content as well, attractive for the users.
- Monitoring the effects of SEO actions.
We constantly keep an eye on the effects of our e-commerce SEO. External SEO tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console) as well as proprietary solutions help us in this case. A rich tool set and experience allow us to respond not only to changes in search results, turmoil in the search engine market or problems with the operation of the store, but also to new opportunities for further increase in store traffic and position.
Ecommerce SEO – Benefits
- Find out what you will gain by investing in this type of online advertising for your store.
Increase in profits and sales
- Your online store becomes visible in search results and gets more potential customers, thanks to this fact you can increase your sales during the online store SEO campaign.
Brand awareness and trust
- E-commerce SEO is also building your image in the niche and in Internet globally. By taking care of the reputation and key phrases visibility in search results, you gain new and returning customers and trust.
Low cost and high ROI
- e-commerce SEO comparing to the other forms of marketing is still the most profitable form of store advertising, as well as products and services, allowing for stable results and high positions of key phrases.
New and returning customers
With the increase in sales is the main goal of positioning your online store. Customers will reach you thanks to online visibility and brand awareness in the niche.